[highlights color=”yellow”]Please note that there is an updated version of this article since ManageFlitter has changed the way it works in September of 2013. You can find the updated version of this article along with a video by clicking here.[/highlights]
If you want to get more Twitter followers, there are certain things that you have to do to make others want to follow you.
Step 6 of the free guide to getting thousands of followers tells you that you need to start following people who are going to be interested in your tweets.
I showed you how you can do that manually using Twitter.com in this video.
However, there are a couple of problems with using Twitter.com when you use it to follow a large number of people. If you follow a few hundred people a day:
- You have to count manually how many people you followed. If you don’t count and you follow too many, Twitter will think that you are aggressively following others and will suspend your account.
- It takes time out of your schedule to do this everyday or every other day.
- If you don’t use Twitter.com and you use automated tools that bulk follow people (like Tweetadder), then you’re in violation of Twitter’s rules.
But what if I told you that there was a totally legit way for you to follow 100 people at a time in less than 10 seconds?
Hello ManageFlitter, I love you
I’ve been on Twitter for a few years now and I’ve tried a TON of different tools to help manage my network. By far, ManageFlitter is one of my favorite tools and I depend on it daily.
When it comes to bulk or mass following others on Twitter, there’s a hidden gem on ManageFlitter that’s often missed by a lot of people. That’s why I created this video that’s at the top of this blog post.
More awesome ManageFlitter perks
ManageFlitter is more than just a great tool to help you follow a lot of people on Twitter. With it you can also:
- Turn your tweet into a Power Post by allowing ManageFlitter to send your tweets when a majority of your followers are online
- Gives you great insights to see how successful your tweets are through analytics
- Unfollow those who aren’t following you back, fake accounts (spammers), inactive accounts and much more
- Use powerful search functionality to find relevant people who you should be following
- Ninja mode helps you combine powerful searches to find highly targeted Twitter users in your niche
What you can expect to pay for ManageFlitter
I’ve tried a number of premium tools to manage Twitter, many of them cost around $30 a month for their service.
After a while, it can get quite expensive especially when you have to pay for diapers like me :-).
So you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find out that ManageFlitter costs less than half of what other services charge you and it is one of the best tools out there.
ManageFlitter is $12/month.
Now I can manage my Twitter account without being in a rush to get my baby girl potty trained :-).
Do you need ManageFlitter?
I think that anyone who wants to use Twitter’s amazing social network to get more traffic back to their website, get more followers, or who wants to connect with others should use ManageFlitter.
If you’re thinking that you don’t need to use ManageFlitter to be successful on Twitter, just be sure that you know that it will take you 2-3 times more time for you to mass follow people on Twitter.
If you’re not sure why you should be mass following people on Twitter or if you don’t know what the advantages are to having thousands of followers, then read this post.
There are no contracts when signing up for a pro account with ManageFlitter, so if you don’t think it’s insanely awesome after trying it, just cancel your account.
You can also get a free account that will give you the ability to unfollow people only. But the true power is in the follow features that come with the pro account.
Click on the button below (affiliate link) to be taken to ManageFlitter’s website.
[animated_button align=”center” animation=”pulse” color=”orange” size=”medium” text=”Click here to try ManageFlitter” url=”https://notashamedofthegospel.com/recommended/manageflitter” target=”_blank”]