About Your Guide
Hey, I’m Peter, your guide on your faith journey.
I help people who are desperately looking for happiness, purpose, and meaning in life.
I help them find all of these things by answering their most difficult questions.
- More than 10 years experience working on-staff at a church
- A crazy testimony where I used to be an atheist
- By God’s grace, almost a quarter million people in my community through social media and this blog
And when I’m not blogging or recording videos, I can be found:
- Trying out new restaurants with my wife
- Playing hide and seek with my 2 kids
- Traveling to new destinations (currently, San Diego is my #1 spot)
If you’re dying to know more, here are 3 things you don’t know about me:
- I can outeat anyone you know when it comes to chocolate cake. My personal best is devouring 3 large pieces in 5 minutes.
- I’ve traveled to Greece, Egypt, Mexico, Canada, and England. Next place I’d like to visit is Australia.
- I once ate a full jar of Nutella in 20 minutes. Did I mention I love chocolate? 😀
Feel free to check out the blog or get in touch.